National Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
Poster Competition 2018
Poster entry deadline 16th March 2018
Do you have an innovative, measurable solution to a patient safety issue?
Have you made a difference to quality of care?
Enter online using the form below by 16th March 2018
Judges will be looking for examples of innovation, joint working and proven outcomes. If your entry is shortlisted you will be invited to create and print a poster for display at the Bristol Patient Safety Conference on 16th May 2018 and will qualify for a discounted delegate rate of £155.
Posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. Prize and runner up awards will be announced at the conference.
You will be notified by the 16th April 2017 if your entry has been shortlisted. Please note, submission of a poster is not a delegate booking. You will need to complete the booking form and pay for your delegate place by 23rd April 2018 to attend the conference. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
1. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain all requisite permissions to release information presented in the competition entry and poster.
2. By entering the Bristol Patient Safety Conference competition you are giving permission to publish your entry and your name and names of
3. If shortlisted you are required to print your poster in A1 portrait size and bring with you to the conference on 16th May 2018. You must email a
PDF of your poster 1 week before the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org. This PDF will be published on our website after the event.
4. Competition entries must be submitted by a deadline of 16th March 2018 and we reserve the right to refuse entries after that date. Authors will
be informed by 16th April 2018 if they have been shortlisted.
5. On being shortlisted, the poster author must pay their discounted delegate fee of £155 by credit card within 5 working days and attend to have
their poster judged. These payment conditions also apply to co-authors who choose to attend.
6. Having shown your poster elsewhere is not a barrier to entry.
To enter our poster competition, please complete the online form below by 16th March 2018.
POSTER COMPETITION FOR 2018 WILL OPEN OCTOBER 2017
See our 2017 Entries Here